Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Double-sided day

There were 2 sides to today. The good side, and the bad side... First, the good side.. The Boston Red Sox were hailed as heroes today. 1/2 million people lined the streets of Boston to catch a glimpse of their beloved team. Papelbon danced, and danced and danced.. I love him.. He's just so pure in his excitement. He's also crazy, but that's another story! Anyway, we got to watch a bit of the parade at lunch today. My work as 4 tv's, so finding one with the parade on was easy. You can't just sit and watch for 2 hours, but it's nice to have it on... It was just so exciting... I'm happy for Red Sox Nation today.

The bad news is that I typed the obituary for my ex-mother-in-law today. She was 88. Even though my husband and I have been divorced for a while, Nana was just special. She was just the sweetest lady. She loved my kids, and my grandkid. Anyway, her funeral is on Thursday. It's just sad that such a sweet person had to go.

No comments: