Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just a quickie

It's Thursday morning, and the Red Sox obliterated the Rockies last night. I went to bed at 13-1, pretty much satisfied that they had the game well in hand. Even though I think we'll win the World Series, I would like some suspense. So, that means we need to lose a game or two. I'd like them to finish up in Boston.. That also means they lose a game or two. And that's okay with me.

On the flip side, which doesn't really make any sense, I hope the Patriots go all the way, without losing any games at all!!! Because of that stupid camera business.. Belicheck is making a statement right now, and I'm all for it. We (my brother and I, who watch the games together every week) could never understand why, up till now, we would only score enough points to win the game, not crush the opponent. And we knew they could.. So, we're getting that this year, and we love it. I also hope the Colts stay undefeated until we get our hands on them. That will "prove" to everyone that we really are the team to beat this year, and the Colts can just walk on back to Indianapolis, and be put out to pasture.. yuck yuck.

I'm in a pool at work, a double suicide pool. This means we all get 2 chances to mess up before we are out.. So far this season, a few have been knocked out already. There are 9 people left with zero strikes, and 4 of them are women. Yes, I'm one, and my friend, Linda, who sits across from me at work, is also strike free. So, I say, GO WOMEN!!! The men just can't stand it, it's pretty funny, actually. They ask me who I picked, then wonder...
sometimes I get questions...."Why did you pick them?" ha. it's awesome....

Anyway, Hope you all are well.. I'm still feeling great about the lack of findings in my latest mammogram. I must be doing something right!!!

GO SOX!!! GO PATS!!!

WOW.

No comments: