Friday, October 19, 2007

Riding in the Rain

I rode my bike today. It was sooo warm out this morning, and the sky looked like it does when the sun burns off all the haze later in the day.. HA. Did NOT happen. It rained all day. Was I worried? Nope. It was so warm out, I really didn't care if it rained or not. Just by luck, it had actually stopped raining when it was time for me to go home.. It did start sprinkling half way home, so the bottom of my jeans got wet, but that's it. I drove slow. It was awesome.

There's an organized ride on Sunday, starting in Medway, and yes, I'll be done by the time the NE Patriots hit the field.. GO PATS!

oops, here comes the rain again.

Oh, and I bought a new love seat.. very pretty. looks great. I threw out the old love seat, which Lindsay called that hideous sinking couch. Now it's being ugly down by the road.

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dog MUST go back to the hairdresser!!!!! For the Childrens sake.

Have a good ride tomorrow and yes, GO PATS.

talk later

love
dad