Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My first blog entry

Hello there, people. I've created a blog on the Web, called noblesnonsense.blogspot.com

I hope to be creative and write a little from time to time. Tonight is my very first post, and it feels wonderful! I dedicate my new blog to my boyfriend, who has his own blog, and has inspired me to have my own. You'll probably hear about Darren from time to time, as we do a lot of fun things together..

Today, I went to the funeral of my ex-father-in-law. He died of double pneumonia, but was really sick for awhile. All of my children were there, which was wierd. My children, all grown up, attending their grandfather's funeral. It was a small, nice, brief service. About 15 people came. He was in the Navy, so they played Taps, and gave my ex-husband the folded flag. Didn't take long all. Everyone went back to my ex's house to eat lunch, but I returned to work.

My Red Sox are now losing 7-0, so I think I'll go to bed. It's time. See you all later!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Outstanding. Bravo. We'll have to celebrate when we get the chance! Love,

D "The Boyfriend"

Unknown said...

Nice, nice pic "D" the boyfiend. Clip from your newest movie maybe? Anyway, Linda nice blog.