Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yo

The power went out at my work today. Just flat out, lights out, no warning. There was no sound. Suddenly, all you could hear was one of my co-workers saying "shit...f..k, shit..." No power, no computer, no stories. Not good. It was so funny though, because he was saying what everyone else was thinking... It was late, everyone just wanted to finish up and go home.

Anyway.

I had gone to work yesterday wearning my cowgirl hat, and carrying a horse lead. All day, I asked everyone if they knew where my horse was, in a Southern accent of course. Well, at Darren's, I couldn't stop, so he let me hand out the candy, with my hat and accent. The kids were great. He got about 40 kids. I wouldn't let them have any candy until they answered my question, "Have you seen ma hoss?" ha ha. It was so much fun. Then we watched "Knocked Up". A very funny movie..The best part, in my humble opinion, was when Ryan Seacrest (of American Idol fame), "went off" in the movie.. swearing, yelling, etc... everything you'd think he'd really like to say on Idol, but can't.. It was great... I highly recommend it.

I also recommend everyone buy a boat. It's going to rain like the dickens on Saturday, and we're going to get very, very windy.. So, having a boat when the water begins to rise, is a wise idea.

No comments: