Saturday, November 3, 2007

Nice weather for????

Ducks, geese, Great Blue Herons, you name it. It's very, very windy right now. Kinda cool to listen to the wind. Steady. Then, a big gust. Again.

I do not need a boat! Awesome.

The BIG GAME is tomorrow. Cannot wait. Just cannot wait. I like to avoid about 90 percent of the media's coverage of this game. But, what I have seen has pumped me up enough. I think we'll win. We are way better than the Colts were LAST year, so I'm not worried. The interesting thing will be how many points the Colts will score. My guess? 42-24. We'll see.

Last week, Nicole, one of the editors where I work, sent out an email to all of us editorial people. The annual Spelling Bee is Nov. 14, and she asked for volunteers.. I emailed her back and said that if there was literally NO ONE else, I would go. Yep. I get to participate in the annual spelling bee. I got a packet, today, of words to study. This is going to be a trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.