Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Go outside!

Yes, that's it.. Go OUTSIDE!!! It's a beautiful day, and probably the last for some time to come... It is November after all!!

Do you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? Unbelievable. The older I get, the shorter life becomes. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I'll be working in the afternoon, but will probably visit my boyfriend and brother, at some point during the day. My boyfriend, Darren, suggested it was too much running around. Heck, running around on Thanksgiving is in my blood. Driven hither and yon during my youth, and as a married couple. I'm just glad I don't have to fly anywhere. THAT would be bad. I actually like to drive, so that's not a problem. Hopefully, there won't be 300,000 other people out there with me!! ha ha..

No comments: